Ask 5 Questions to Help Keep Your Closet Clutter-Free
1. Does this piece go with at least three other items I own?
2. Does this piece fit?
3. Would I buy this piece if it weren't on sale?
5. Am I buying this piece just because I "feel" like buying?
- Maybe you're bored and adding something different to your wardrobe seems fun.
- Maybe you're shopping with a friend and he's buying something, so you want to join in.
- Maybe the item you're considering is on trend, and you want to feel up-to-date.
- Maybe the sun is finally shining after a long winter (or the crisp air and falling leaves are a relief after a hot summer) and you want a treat.
- how to build a smaller wardrobe
- how less is more when it comes to creating your personal style
- how three words can help you define your preferences
- how a signature outfit might increase your peace, poise, and productivity
- and more!