6 Changes You Need to Enjoy Success with a Smaller Wardrobe
1. Cultivate self-confidence.
2. Become convinced that beauty is more than skin deep.
3. Realize that fashion passes but style endures.
5. Expect to be valued for more than what you're wearing.
6. Commit to sustainability.
- how to build a simpler wardrobe
- how to make decluttering decisions
- how to let your closet inspire you
- how less is more when it comes to creating your personal style
- how three words can help you define your preferences
- how a signature outfit might increase your peace, poise, and productivity