8 Questions to Help Identify Your Personal Minimalist Essentials
1. Have I used this item in the past year?
2. Does this item serve a valuable purpose in my current life?
3. Is this item a duplicate?
4. How would I feel about living without this item?
5. Would I buy this item today if I didn't already own it?
6. Does this item align with my goals and values?
By only owning items that align with your goals, you're not only simplifying your life but also getting closer the the life you want to lead.
7. Am I keeping this item purely out of guilt or obligation?
8. Can someone else use this item more than I do?