... the book I've been working on for more than a year.
Make Space and Time for the Life of Your Dreams
I have just a few more chapters to write, and then of course I need to do all of the editing and formatting. But I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Decluttering is a hot topic. A lot of people are talking about it. A lot of people want salvation from the frazzled, overstuffed lives they're leading.
UNCLUTTERED is going to be a comprehensive handbook for a simpler life -- not a one-size-fits-all approach, but a creative, encouraging, multi-faceted guide to help you
- remove the stuff that's bogging you down
- uncover a cleaner, more spacious home that welcomes and supports you
- escape the consumer treadmill
- overcome bad habits and practice better ones
- highlight your favorite things and memories
- gain focus and peace
- discover a sense of freedom and accomplishment
You can be happier with less, and UNCLUTTERED will show you how.
Photo by Brian Mann on Unsplash